This Cruise Package Includes:
- Fun and Festive Cruise - A member of our crew will escort you to your table for a two-hour afternoon of unparalleled cruising fun. Many tables are designed for seating with other guests, reminiscent of ocean-going cruises. Order drinks, then get ready for the time of your life.
- Drinks - Coffee, tea and iced tea are complimentary. You may also purchase juices, sodas, mixed drinks, fine liqueurs, specialty waters, champagne and exceptional wines.
- Dazzling City Views - Enjoy the city's famous waterfront from a totally different point of view through huge panoramic windows, or from any of the ship's outdoor viewing decks.
- Bountiful Dining - When your waiter invites you to our Grande Buffet, feel free to select as much or as little as you like from an amazing array of salads, entrees and side dishes. Finish off your meal with your choice of luscious desserts.
- Dance, Dance, Dance - Our dinner cruises spotlight some of the hottest DJs in the city. For nearly two hours, you can rock or slow dance to a full range of dance hits including R&B, Country, Hip Hop, Pop, Top-40s, and even some line dances.
Board: 30 Minutes Prior to scheduled time
Duration: 2 1/2 hours
- Harvest Salad Station Field harvest mixed greens with vine-ripe tomatoes, hot house cucumbers, toasted sunflower seeds, shredded cheddar cheese, herb-toasted croutons, smoked bacon and garbanzo beans served with your choice of dressing
- Culinary Creations from the Kitchen A daily creation from our Chef
- Garlic Encrusted Sirloin Oven-roasted strip loin served with a red wine demi-glace and fresh horseradish cream
- Herb-Marinated Pork Loin Oven-roasted loin of pork served with our Chefs handcrafted seasonal sauce
- Island Herb Grilled Chicken Pacific Island roasted chicken breast finished with a lemon basil white wine sauce and sprinkled with fresh cilantro, oregano, parsley, shallots and garlic
- Tilapia Fillet with Lobster Cream Oven-baked tilapia fillet with a classic lobster sherry cream sauce
- Orange-Soy Salmon Alaskan salmon fillet served with an orange-soy glaze, topped with a tangy mango pepper salsa *Alaskan Salmon is eco-friendly and sustainable.
- Tuscan Pasta Imported gemelli pasta tossed with fresh vine-ripe plum tomatoes, roasted eggplant, artichoke hearts, roasted peppers and mushrooms served with your choice of sauce
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes Mashed red bliss potatoes finished with a hint of roasted garlic and a touch of light cream
- Local Harvest Vegetables Seasonal medley of locally-sourced vegetables, lightly seasoned and steamed
- Cilantro Lime Rice Long grain rice steamed with vegetable broth, cilantro and lime
- Fresh Steamed Green Beans Whole green beans lightly seasoned
Sweet Dessert Duo
- Chocolate Mousse Truffle Moist layers of rich chocolate mousse and cake, enrobed in a decadent chocolate ganache, topped with a drizzle of white chocolate
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake Rich New York-Style cheesecake topped with layers of moist cake, vanilla bean mousse and a white chocolate ganache, finished with a caramel drizzle
A variety of freshly baked rolls, demi-baguettes, artisan breads, crispy flatbreads, and a cracker assortment will be offered.
Ticket valid until Mar 31, 2019
Purchase by Mar 31, 2019
Terms & Conditions for Dinner Cruise
Monday thru Thursday
All tickets are non-refundable/non-returnable. We are unable to issue exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. Ticket package and prices are subject to change without notice.
All cruises sail rain or shine.